Alot of you guys requested if there is a way to SSH XBMC or NitoTV, so i have created this video to show you guys its very Easy to SSH on Windows, i found a software named PuTTY, and i may pronouce it as Patty, but yes its Putty, i’ll place a link here so you guys could get it too…
1. Jailbreak Apple TV 2G using Seas0nPass
2. After jailbreak, connect your Apple TV 2G to your Mac OS X and SSH into it using the Terminal app. or Ubuntu and now Windows via PuTTY
3. Use root@ip-address as username and ‘alpine’ as password. You can find out your device’s IP address from Settings –> WiFi –> ‘Name of your Network’.
We recommend you to change your password immediately using the ‘passwd’ command. Type passwd ‘new password’.
4. Add the source repository for NitoTV. Type this one after the other:
echo “deb http://apt.awkwardtv.org ./” > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/awkwardtv.list
apt-get install com.nito.nitoTV
5. Restart your Apple TV 2G.
So there you go! You have successfully got your first jailbreak app for ATV 2G.