There were a lot of requests for links to the factory firmware files for the Jynxbox Android HD and the Jynxbox Android HD Mini so we thought its better to create this post, where you will find all the latest working files for Jynxbox models. The factory firmware files on this page all come directly from the device manufacturer Jynxbox and haven’t been altered in any way whatsoever. Keep on reading for the latest firmware for your Jynxbox Android device, it’s all here.
LATEST FACTORY FIRMWARE FOR JYNXBOX ANDROID TV MODELS FOR SEPT 2013
1. Download the files from bottom, you do need both files which is PSI file and the .IMG files
2. Download and unzip the appropriate file to your MicroSD card.
3. Insert the MicroSD card into your device.
4. While holding down on the device’s reset button, plug in the electrical power cable and then release the reset button once the Update screen appears.
5. Once the recovery screen comes up select and Wipe Data/factory reset
6. Select and Apple Update go through your files and find the update_spi_mc_20130509.img first load it
7. Reboot, Press and hold the reset button then hookup the power
8. Select Apply Update and find the Jynxbox Android_HD_mini_M3_20130916.img
9. Then Onces its loaded back to Recovery Screen Select Root System Now
In few Minutes it will show you Android Logo, Then Writing Android and bam you have the JynxBox Setup and onces its done you’ll get a popup for loading xbmc or metro as launcher select metro launcher and you’ll see this new awesome gui
Jynxbox Android HD Mini & M3 Factory Firmware Files
For Video step by Step Click Here